Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Welcome

Welcome. Is that how to start a blog? This is my first. But I hope to make it a place of interest; a place of inspiration...for my fellow magi anyway.

It's a place where I plan on sharing magical thoughts of the day - or week. If there's a new effect in the works, you'll learn about it here. If there's a fine nuance I've added to the performance an old effect, sure, I'll share that as well. Some things may be of high interest, while others may seem trivial; but I'm sure there will be something for everyone.

In the end, it's a place that I hope catapults creativity and elevates the magical art. Feel free to join in, comment and discuss.

So, welcome. Thanks for letting me begin what I hope will be an ongoing discussion.

There's lots more to come.

No comments: